Gaufres butternut version burger. In a large mixing bowl, add the butternut squash, apples, onion, garlic, sage, thyme, egg, coriander, salt and pepper and mash until butternut squash is mashed. Add the cannellini beans and oats mixture and mix until the mixture holds together. (It's ok if the cannellini beans get slightly smashed) The patty is the key component to this butternut and chickpea burger. It is the hero of the dish and should be soft, tangy and flavourful.
Mildly sweet and creamy, butternut squash is the perfect backdrop to the flavor of warm curry powder that shines through in these burgers. Chickpeas and oats make the patties hearty plus add plenty. Heat large skillet over high heat. You can cook Gaufres butternut version burger using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gaufres butternut version burger
- It’s 50 g of farine de blé.
- You need 50 g of farine de pois chiche.
- Prepare 250 g of butternut en purée.
- It’s 1 of oeuf + 1 blanc.
- You need 2 c of à c de levure chimique.
- You need of Sel, poivre – Paprika.
Put burgers on toasted buns; garnish as desired. Start by putting the butternut squash and the Naturli' Minced into a bowl adding crushed garlic and grated ginger while mixing it all together. Season the burgers on both sides with salt and pepper. Flip and top each with a slice of cheese.
Gaufres butternut version burger step by step
- Mélangez les œufs et la purée, incorporez la farine et la levure.
- Salez, poivrez, ajoutez du paprika, ainsi que 2-3 c à s d’eau si la pâte est trop compacte.
- Faites cuire dans le moule à gaufre légèrement huilé au pinceau pendant 8-10mn.
- Ici on les a mangé avec steak haché 5%, comté, mayonnaise légère et salade 😋.
Bring butter to room temperature (or soften in the microwave) and mix in the salt and pepper. The quinoa and butternut squash need to be cooked ahead for these burgers so plan accordingly. Place the patties on a rimmed baking sheet and season both sides with black pepper. Using a thin metal spatula, flip the. In a medium skillet, over medium heat, heat the olive oil.