Gaufres. Especially popular in Belgium, gaufres, or waffles are a European dish prepared with yeast batter or dough, then baked using a couple of textured plates. The pattern on the plates determines the waffle's dimensions and surface imprint. A recipe so authentic that I had to convert from grams and translate from French!
Gaufre's & Goods is a family owned and operated restaurant. A typical Western confectionery made by Kobe Fugetsudo. It has a small size that makes it easy to enjoy a Western-style rice cracker Gaufres with sandwiches of crispy and fragrant thin baked Vanilla, Strawberry, and Chocolate cream. You can have Gaufres using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gaufres
- You need 500 g of farine.
- Prepare 2-3 of pincées de sel.
- It’s 6 of jaunes d'oeufs.
- You need 150 g of beurre fondu.
- You need of /3/4 l de lait.
- It’s 50 g of sucre en poudre.
- It’s 6 of blancs d'œufs.
Petites Gaufres are about the best tasting snack on planet Earth. Definition of gaufre. : a very thin crisp wafer baked with a wafer iron. A combination of three homemade greek dips: tzatziki, melitzanosalata (eggplant salad), and hummus. Served with whole wheat pita bread.
Gaufres step by step
- Séparer les blancs des jaunes, monter les blancs en neige.
- Mélanger tous les autres ingrédients..
- Ajouter les blancs en neige et mélanger délicatement. La pâte à gaufres est prête !.
- Cuire selon frs instructions de votre gaufrier.
A scoop of our tzatziki, made with cucumber, Greek yogurt, garlic and fresh dill. Heat one cup of the milk in a saucepan, and add the salt and butter. Add the flour immediately, beating constantly with a wire whisk. Located in the heart of downtown, Gaufre's & Goods of St. Augustine, FL is a family owned and. operated restaurant featuring authentic Greek and Polish cuisine.