Gaufres. Especially popular in Belgium, gaufres, or waffles are a European dish prepared with yeast batter or dough, then baked using a couple of textured plates. The pattern on the plates determines the waffle's dimensions and surface imprint. A recipe so authentic that I had to convert from grams and translate from French!
Gaufre's & Goods is a family owned and operated restaurant. A typical Western confectionery made by Kobe Fugetsudo. It has a small size that makes it easy to enjoy a Western-style rice cracker Gaufres with sandwiches of crispy and fragrant thin baked Vanilla, Strawberry, and Chocolate cream. You can have Gaufres using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gaufres
- It’s 8 of œufs entiers.
- Prepare 500 gr of farine.
- You need 100 gr of sucre.
- It’s 1 of sachet de sucre vanillé.
- It’s 1 of sachet de levure chimique.
- It’s 600 ml of lait.
- Prepare 100 gr of beurre.
Petites Gaufres are about the best tasting snack on planet Earth. The Liège waffle ( gaufre de Liège) is a staple of Belgian cuisine. It is also called gaufre au sucre (sugar waffle) or wafe in Liège Walloon. It is famous for its aroma of vanilla or cinnamon and its caramel flavor obtained during its cooking process thanks to pearl sugar.
- Mettre dans votre robot l'ultra blade et votre beurre programmez Vit5/90°/3min.
- Ajoutez le sucre, sucre vanillé et le lait pendant 1min/vit10.
- Puis ajoutez la farine et la levure en Vit10/2min.
- Incorporez les œufs et battre 2min/Vit5 pendant ce temps faites chauffez votre gaufrier et quand c'est bon faites vos gaufres..
A combination of three homemade greek dips: tzatziki, melitzanosalata (eggplant salad), and hummus. Served with whole wheat pita bread. A scoop of our tzatziki, made with cucumber, Greek yogurt, garlic and fresh dill. Heat one cup of the milk in a saucepan, and add the salt and butter. Add the flour immediately, beating constantly with a wire whisk.